How can I trust the content on this website?
All the content on IAP Vaani has been reviewed by medical experts from the Indian Academy of Pediatrics and hence is accurate and trustworthy.
What is the difference between a newborn, an infant and a toddler?
Newborn usually refers to babies from birth to about two months of age. Infants are babies from two months to one year old. Toddlers are babies from one year to four years of age
Is there any information available for older children?
Currently, we do not have any information available for children older than toddlers. But we will soon have health and nutrition based information for young and adolescent children as well.
How can I delete the cookies from this website?
1. In Internet Explorer, select the Safety button, and then select Delete Browsing History.
2. Select the check box next to Cookies.
3. Select the Preserve Favorites website data check box if you don’t want to delete the cookies associated with websites in your Favorites list.
4. Select Delete.
1. Go to the Chrome menu icon and click ‘Settings’
2. Click “Show advanced settings” at the bottom.
3. In the “Privacy” section, click “Content settings” button.
4. In the “Cookies” section, Click “All cookies and site data”
5. To Delete all cookies, click “Remove all” button.
1. Click on the “Firefox” button. …
2. Move to the “History” menu. …
3. Select “Clear Recent History.” …
4. Set the “Time range to clear” option to “Everything.” …
5. Click on the down arrow next to “Details.” …
6. Check “Cookies” from the menu. …
7. Click on the “Clear Now” button.
1. Select Preferences from the Safari menu or hold down the Command key and the comma key at the same time (Command+,).
2. Go to the Privacy tab.
3. Click the Remove All Website Data button to remove all stored website data, or skip to step 5 to remove data on a site-by-site basis.